Join us at our tasting room on Thursday of Eugene Beer Week for an intimate evening of tasting exclusive offerings from some of our favorite breweries! While we participate in a lot of larger festivals and definitely love the energy of the crowds sometimes, we often find ourselves frustrated with the chaotic scene and have decided to put together a more intimate tasting event for those of you who feel the same way!
We've gone through and hand-selected breweries we're super excited about and have procured small quantities of exclusive (read: unavailable) beers to share with you. We're selling only enough tickets to guarantee everyone gets to try every beer and will have a handful of the brewers on hand to chat with you about their creations. We're still finalizing all the logistics, but your entry gets you into the event with 10 4 oz. pours, light food and a brief panel / Q&A with our brewer guests. The current lineup includes:
- Jester King – Spon 5
- Casey Brewing and Blending – The Cut: Viognier
- De Garde Brewing – The Lucy
- The Bruery Terreux – Les Ronces
- Cascade Brewing – Melonious Blond
- The Ale Apothecary – Fresh hop Le Tache
- Logsdon Farmhouse Ales- Spontane Wilde
- Wise Acre – Charlemayne
- Wild Beer Co - Modus Vive
- Alesong Brewing and Blending- 3- year Touch of Brett Vertical
This is a ticketed event with limited spaces available to ensure the best possible experience for everyone so don't wait to reserve your spot!
Vengan Pa'ka will be on site offering their full menu from 4:00-7:30