Come join us as we celebrate another season with another round of bottled beers!
On Saturday, May 20th from 1 p.m. – 7 p.m., we are hosting our fourth release of barrel-aged beers with a nod towards the coming sunny days of summer. The new beers will be available for tasting for the first time and bottle pickup for mailing list members. Additionally, in celebration of their collaboration with the Eugene Symphony and its upcoming SymFest, a classical string ensemble will perform during the release.
We’re all excited about this release as it includes a few really fun projects, (including Brian's wedding beer!) and are also looking forward to warmer weather and the beginning of fruit beer season!
- Beers to be released include:
- Touch of Brett: Mosaic – Farmhouse ale aged in French oak barrels and dry hopped with Mosaic hops.
- Pinot Spontanée – Barrel-aged wild ale spontaneously fermented on Pinot Noir must.
- Plum in Love – Wild golden ale aged in French oak barrels with whole local Santa Rosa plums.
- Strawberry Symphony – Collab with the Eugene Symphony. Strawberry gose with 100% OR ingredients.
EVENT DETAILS: The event will take place from 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. on May 20th at the brewery (1000 Conger Street) in Eugene. A Eugene Symphony string ensemble will provide live music for a portion of the afternoon and a food cart will be on site with meals available for purchase. Beers will be released online first to the mailing list a couple weeks prior to the release and this will be the official pick-up party. For members who have purchased bottles during the online presale, orders will be ready for pickup and free samples will be available of each, served in commemorative glassware and accompanied with carefully paired chocolates.
Non-mailing list members are also welcome - tastes of our newest release and chocolate pairing will be available for purchase ($15; no commemorative glassware) as well as bottles of the new release depending on availability after the presale.