August is almost here and we’re in the heart of beautiful, sunny, Oregon summer. If you’re anything like us, you think it’s perfect beer drinking weather and we’re here to help you make the most of it!
On August 18th we will be releasing five (5!!) new beers and hosting our summer release party for our membership! We’ve got beers inspired by classic cocktails, French cider, and even Mexican hot chocolate, so come with us on a sensory trip around the world!
- French 75 – Inspired by the classic cocktail – this gin-barrel-aged saison is citrusy, spicy, and effervescent - perfect for your summer garden parties!
- Gose Añejo – Blended or on the rocks?? This tart, citrusy, and salty gose was aged in extra Añejo tequila barrels and will have you imagining you are on a beach in Mexico!
- Señor Rhino – Another trip south of the border – our rich and chocolatey bourbon-aged stout gets spiced up with cinnamon, cocoa nibs, vanilla and Ancho Chiles
- Visions – Our never-ending search for the perfect blend - mildly tart, fragrant and balanced, this beer was conditioned with Muscat grape juice to add a beautiful fruity depth
- Pomme — Inspired by the complex and funky ciders of France, this lightly spicy harvest ale blend was refermented on over 1,000 lbs of whole cider apples
As always, these beers will be released in conjunction with a celebration for our members at our tasting room. From 12-6pm on 8/18 we will have tastings of each of the new beers paired with delicious small bites from Kalamata Bistro, and live music from Corwin Bolt and the Wingnuts! Marché will also be onsite offering their usual selection of wood-fired pizzas and salads so no one goes hungry! Beers will be released online to our mailing list a few weeks prior to the event, and the only way to get into the party is to order from the presale. Remaining inventory will be released in our tasting room and to our accounts the following week.
Stay tuned for our release email coming the week of August 6th, and keep checking back here for more on each of these new beers!