As you've come to expect, in celebration of a new season and a turn to warmer sunnier days of summer, we're getting ready for another Alesong bottle (and CAN!) release! Mark your calendars for Sunday, May 27th and come celebrate with us! We have live music booked, paired small bites catered by Marché, and of course the release of five new beers to the world!
As usual, this event will take place at our tasting room and will NOT be open to the public, so you must be on our mailing list AND purchase bottles in the presale to attend. If you’re reading this and aren’t on the mailing list, but don’t want to miss out, don’t worry - you can still sign up and be a part of the fun! Beers planned for this release are:
- Touch of Brett: Mandarina – Our award winning, dry-hopped 100% brett-fermented farmhouse ale
- Pomme – A French cider-inspired, mixed culture farmhouse ale refermented on whole cider apples
- Terroir: Pinot Noir – Another in our series of wine/beer hybrids, refermented on whole cluster Pinot Noir from Benton Lane winery
- Raspberry Gose – Tart, fruity and refreshing! The perfect summer quencher
- 2nd Canniversary Collaboration IPA – Our annual excuse to make an IPA in a can! This year we are collaborating with our friends at Block 15 to bring you all the hoppy goodness
The celebration will take place on the patio at our tasting room (80848 Territorial Highway) from 12-6pm on 5/27 and will feature live music throughout the afternoon kicking off our Sunday summer music series. In addition to our paired small bites, we'll have a food truck on site and of course, tastings of all our new beers! Beers will be released online a couple weeks prior to our mailing list and the only way to get into the party is to order from the presale. Remaining inventory will be released in our tasting room and to our accounts the following week (except our Anniversary IPA that will be released to the public at our anniversary celebration on 6/10).
6 bottles (not including IPA cans) purchased will get you in free with your significant other to enjoy the pairings (1-5 bottles and you can still come in, but will have to pay $20 for the tasting) Mailing list members can pick up their pre-orders and purchase more bottles of the new releases that day depending on availability. Stay tuned for our release email which will go out around 5/15 and keep checking back here for more on each of these new beers!