We’re two weeks into the New Year so it’s just about time to give up on those resolutions and start enjoying ourselves again, right?! Just kidding, we know none of our community would ever do something so ill-advised as to give up beer… Nonetheless, we’ve got just the thing to help brighten up these cold dark winter months: another beer release!
So mark your calendars for Sunday 2/11 and come celebrate the release of five new beers with us! As the last one, this event will take place at our tasting room and will NOT be open to the public, so you must be on our mailing list AND purchase bottles in the presale to attend (plus your significant other, of course). If you’re reading this and aren’t on the mailing list, but don’t want to miss out, don’t worry - you can still sign up and be a part of the fun!
For this release, we have a couple more big beers planned to help warm us up through the rest of winter, but also a couple lighter offerings as a nod towards spring. Look for more info on all these beers to be posted on our blog and social media in the coming weeks, but the quick version of what’s coming out is below:
- Four Pirates – Four Brothers’ swashbuckling Caribbean cousin! Rum barrel-aged Belgian-style quad
- Rackhouse Reserve – A cuvee blend of our finest spirits barrels: Imperial milk stout aged in a combination of bourbon, whiskey and rum barrels
- Kentucky Kilt – Bourbon barrel-aged scotch ale: William Wallace meets Old Forester!
- Pêche – Juicy! No, not that kind of juicy… Barrel-aged, wild farmhouse ale refermented on whole local peaches
- Alesong White – Slightly tweaked and improved version of last summer’s fan favorite Belgian Witbier
The celebration will take place in the barrel cellar at our tasting room (80848 Territorial Highway) from 12-6pm on 2/11 and will feature live music throughout the afternoon, Sammitch food truck on site and tastings of our new beers paired with custom chocolate confections from Davey’s Chocolates in Eugene. Beers will be released via presale a couple weeks prior to our mailing list and the only way to get into the party is to order from the pre-sale. 6 bottles purchased will get you in free with your significant other to enjoy the pairings (1-5 bottles and you can still come in, but will have to pay $20 for the tasting) Mailing list members can pick up their pre-ordered bottles and purchase more bottles of the new releases that day depending on availability. Stay tuned for our release email which will go out at the end of the month and keep checking back here for more on each of these new beers!