Looking for some good news as you wade through the day’s dreary headlines? How about some beer news?
We are pleased to announce that our next quarterly bottle release will be on February 25! So mark your calendars and take note: that day also coincides with Zwickelmania here in Eugene for those of you thinking of making the trip from out of town.
We’ve got some really exciting new beers to share that represent a mix of bigger styles to finish out the cold wintry days and a couple of lighter offerings that make a nod towards springtime weather that is hopefully just around the corner. Look for more detailed posts about each of these beers in the next few weeks leading up to the release, but the lineup includes –
- Mocha Rhino Suit – a coffee and cocoa version of our bourbon barrel aged imperial milk stout
- Maestro – barleywine aged in a blend of whiskey (bourbon, wheat, rye) and Pinot Noir barrels
- Cocoa Maestro – a chocolate variation of our barrel-aged barleywine (for mailing list only)
- Cherry Parliament – a tart red ale with cherries, aged in wine and second-use bourbon barrels
- Here Comes the Sun – our non-barrel-aged Biere de Mars, perfect for springtime sipping
This release will take place from 11am-4pm and will be inside the brewery to escape the cold. And due to some size constraints (we're pretty small!) this one will therefore be a bit more limited in scope compared to the last couple we’ve done. As always, beers will be released online first to our mailing list a couple weeks prior to the release (so make sure you’re signed up!) and this will be the official pick-up party. For members who have purchased bottles during the online presale, we’ll have your bottles here for you, free commemorative glassware, and four of the new beers on tap here to sample, paired with four different awesome cheeses! And in the spirit of Zwickelmania, we’ll also have tastes off of one of our fermenters.
For non-mailing list members who come through as part of Zwickelmania, we’ll have free samples from the tank and the tastes of our newest release with cheese pairing will be available for purchase ($10; no commemorative glassware). Bottles will also be available to purchase onsite depending on availability after the mailing list release.
See you there!